How does the Air-Gel Cushion function?
- Consists of Polyurethane, Gel, Foam & Air. It is a more secure approach because even if the Polyurethane layer is broken and the air leaks, there are Gel and Foam layers to prevent the user body from contact with the hard surface.
- The Polyurethane layer is soft and smooth, therefore the cushion remains a good feeling when the user sits on it.
- The Gel also gives the user a cooling sensation especially the user may sit on it for a long period of time.
- Air Gel Cushion is considered as the most economical and workable Anti-decubitus cushion in the market.
- There is an air valve for you to pump air into the cushion. Normally shouldn’t pump too much air, so the user can sink a little bit after sitting on it.
- It has an external elastic textile cushion cover for protection, which is washable.
Who should buy this?
- Excellent cushion to prevent pressure sore, decubitus and bedsore.
- Great for daily office and wheelchair use for pressure relief.
- If the user already has a pressure sore, it is advisable to look into our Galaxy Cushion.
- We have 16″ x 16″ and 18″ x 18″.
- Buy 2 units to save the freight cost, as the 2nd unit will only cost you a few dollars more for shipping.