ATTO Mobility Scooter is suitable for….
- Most people usually think only old folks use mobility scooters, not anymore. Many professionals and youngsters also started to use ATTO to save time, prolong soft tissues, and save energy.
- Users that consider ATTO a mobility scooter over a power chair. It is very portable, stylish, compact, lightweight, foldable, durable, and fun to drive. Excellent for travel even by plane.
- Users suffer from soft tissue wearing out within the knees and ankles. Please try not to walk too much to preserve the soft tissue for more important use (like going to the toilet or shower). Exercise can always be done better and safe on a bed, yoga mat, or chair.
Some features of ATTO:
- Travels up to 10 miles (16 km) range on a full charge.
- Maximum speed: 4 mph (6.5km/h). If you would like to drive at faster speed, you may select the advanced model ATTO Sport
- Adjustable tiller angle.
- Adjustable handle angle and height.
- Comes with a USB Phone charger.
- It folds up to be very compact and stands up by itself.
- It is lightweight enough for a man to lift up and fit into the car trunk.
- You may slit into 2 portions if you are not strong enough to carry the whole unit at once.
- ATTO mobility scooter can adjust 4 fixed seat heights ranging 19.5″ to 24″ (50 to 61 cm) from the ground.
- Flat-free solid tires and the ground clearance is 4″ (10cm)
- ATTO mobility scooter is the only scooter that most airlines accept and can fit in the airplane overhead compartment.
- There are many accessories that you may choose to enhance the usage of this portable mobility scooter.
If you would like to have more features of ATTO Mobility Scooter, you may look into ATTO Sport.
Remarks: Optional armrests are available and can be hidden inside the backrest when not in use.