- Return Policy
Back Brace emphasize independent pressing effects. The dynamic and stable straps provide direct pressure to stabilize lower back pain. This product ergonomically braces waist area requiring less amount of force but maximizing the function of intra-abdominal pressure. This product can be used in the case of lumbar laminectomy, discectomy, ligamentous disorders and back muscle strain.
- Mild spondylolisthesis, spondylolysis
- After lumbar laminectomy or discectomy
- Ligamentous disorders or back muscle strain
- Posterior lumbar panel provides stabilization and comfort
- Provide intra-abdominal pressure to unload spinal stress
- Anatomically shaped back panel provides stabilization
All our Rehab Products come with 3 months global warranty and support services. Replacement parts can be easily swapped by users without technical knowledge. Should there be any problem, we will send you the spare parts by courrier doesn’t matter where you are and travel to, and a video guide will be provided too.
Should you think it is not suitable and would like to return it back to us. There are just a few important points for you to know:
- It is buyer’s responsibility to notify us within 10 days from the arrival date.
- The return product should be in perfect new
condition. Buyer should be responsible for any damages or scratches during the trial period.
- Buyer must pack the return product exactly the same way as per received to ensure no scratches or damage during shipment.
- We will arrange the pick up from you but you need to be available based on the agreed pick up time.
- Upon checking the item in good condition after arrival at our logistic warehouse, we will process the refund within 48 hours.
- There will be a 15% re-stocking fee to cover the international shipping (2 ways) and admin charges.