Draco Standing Wheelchair
Draco standing wheelchair is the best power standing wheelchair that equips with full function capability allows you to move, stand, sit, recline and lie down in safe and comfortable positions. The footrest, armrest and backrest move in a coordinated way simultaneously, so user will not feel the muscle pull when changing from standing-sit-lie down position.
With Draco, you can minimise the risk and effort of transferring user during day time as user can take a nap in lie-down position.
|Seat Width Choices||40cm (16″) for 16″ seat / 46cm (18″) for 18″ seat|
|Seat Depth (Adjustable)||40-52 cm (18″- 20″) adjustable|
|Backrest Height||64 cm (25.2″)|
|Total Width||64.5cm (25.4″) for 16″ seat / 69.5cm (27.4″) for 18″ seat|
|Total Length||115cm (45.3)″|
|Total Height(Front)||143.5cm (56.5″) w/Headrest; 118cm (46.5″) W/o Headrest|
|Total Weight||135KG (297 lbs)|
|Ground clearance||5cm (2″)|
|Footrest to Seat Length (Adjustable)||44.5 – 52cm (17.5″- 20.5″) adjustable|
|Battery||12V36Ah X 2 pcs|
|Packing Dimension (W x L x H) CM||68x118x88cm (for 16″ seat) / 73x118x88cm (for 18″ seat)|
|Package weight||155KG (310 lbs)|
Draco Standing Wheelchair
- Fully powered for lie down, stand, sit and recline positions.
- Maximum peed up to 8 km/hr (5 miles/hr).
- Travels up to 30 km (18.5 miles) with a full charge.
- Equipped with Dynamic LED graphic display Controller (DX2) for precise user control.
- Adjusts speed automatically during standing position for safety.
- 8 wheels to provide excellent stability especially during standing and lie down position.
- Motorized wheels locate in the center to ensure tight turning radius of 66 cm (30″).
- Energy saving LED lights for night out.
- Adjustable headrest for extra comfort.
- H-shaped safety harness.
- Spring suspensions for extra comfort over rough terrains.
- Angle adjustable footrest to allow standing posture in different stages.
- Adjustable leg length and seat depth to fit users with different leg length.
You may also like…
Pegasus II (Semi-Power Standing Wheelchair)US$4,800.00
Pegasus II: The Lightest Semi-Power Standing wheelchair in the world, which allows you to easily practice stand-up or sit down by power control function and roll manually. Frequently stand-up can greatly improve user’s health. Suitable for wheelchair users with only one workable hand or finger.
Great to serve as a physiotherapy equipment for home, hospital or rehab centre. The up/down position can be controlled by a small controller at the tip of armrest.
Phoenix II Electric Standing WheelchairUS$7,500.00
This Phoenix II is the latest model of the best electric standing wheelchair in the market. Now you can move in standing position and recline 25 degrees for more comfort. It comes with full specifications including adjustable headrest, H-shape harness for safety and LED light for night going out.
- Comes in 14″, 16″ and 18″ seat width.
- Speed up to 8 km/hr (5 miles/hr).
- Travels up to 30 km (18.5 miles) with full charge.
- Equipped with LED lights, headrest and H-shaped safety harness.
- Spring suspension for extra comfort over rough terrains.
- More descriptions below under specifications and descriptions.