Elbow Support Walker is an excellent choice for users:
- With knee problems and not able to support full body weight.
- With weak hand grips or arm strength, especially if the user is overweight.
- Having difficulties balancing while walking with a normal walking frame.
- Having difficulties lifting up a regular simple walking frame routinely.
- Requires an extra sense of security while walking because the user will constantly walk with at least 2 more support points (the front castors)
Specialty of Elbow Support Walker:
- It weighs only 4 kg and is foldable.
- Push one button to fold and easily fit in any car trunk.
- 7 height adjustment levels to suit different user heights.
- Strong Aluminum Alloy Frame to support users up to 150kg.
- Distance adjustable grip handle provides comfort for different arm lengths.
- Soft PU elbow & forearm support pad to help the user to bear part of the body weight.
- Comes with front castors, so the user can push the Elbow Support Walker forward without lifting it up.
- Able to switch between interactive mode and fixed mode, provide an alternative way for the user to walk with the frame.
*Fixed Mode = the whole frame moves with a fixed position.
*Interactive Mode = Left and Right side of the frame can move alternatively.
If you like to see other alternatives, you may look into our Foldawheel Walker too.