Ergobaum Foldable Crutch
US$80.00 – US$149.00
Price indicated does not include shipping cost.
- Advancing the technology of crutches for your comfort and mobility.
- A new generation of mobility support with enhanced safety, performance, comfort, and elegance. Ergobaum Crutches improve the quality of life for those needing to use walking devices- either for a temporary injury or for a chronic condition.
- With Ergobaum Crutches, you no longer have to suffer from hand, wrist, arm, or shoulder pain.
- If you have felt inconvenienced and awkward using standard crutches, you can finally have some conveniences and accommodations that make getting around easier for you. Ergobaum Crutches are the new standard.
State-of-the-Art Crutches: Ergobaum foldable Crutch is the most advanced crutches available.
Designed by an Orthopaedic Surgeon, using medical grade materials, Ergobaum Foldable Crutch 7G is unsurpassed in form and function. With the highest number of patents for crutches on the market, Ergobaum Crutches promote greater mobility, functionality, and comfort. The sleek, ergonomic design is elegant in its practicality as well as appearance. We take pride in our unsurpassed products and customer service.
Ergobaum. We Stand By Our Crutches.
If you have suffered an injury that requires you to use crutches, you know that getting around will not be easy or comfortable. But what if you could use crutches that worked with your body?
- Crutches that are designed for maximum ease and comfort, and look good too.
- Crutches that are created by an orthopaedic surgeon, with the patient’s functionality, as well as healing, in mind.
- Crutches that are made to reduce friction and pain using a patented Ergocap High Performance tip, and a patented shock absorber in the lower part of the crutch.
- Crutches made with a unique handle design that is both cushiony and strong, allowing for a comfortable grip with less stress on the hand and upper body.
Ergobaum Crutches are equipped to facilitate the recuperative process as well as accelerate patient recovery.
Whether you have a temporary injury or a chronic condition requiring crutches, Ergobaum Crutches are the crutches of choice. They provide ergonomic support that works with your movements and weight distribution.
Ergobaum Crutches include adjustable cuffs that are easy to customize.
Ergobaum Crutches are provided with telescopic tubing that allows the user to easily set the crutch to the perfect height.
In our hands-free world, those needing to use crutches need to use their hands just to be mobile. Ergobaum Crutches include accessories for your convenience:
- A flashlight with easy accessibility. You don’t need to find a smart-phone in the dark when you can use the brilliantly designed Ergobaum Crutches with a light practically at your fingertips.
- Easily replaceable batteries, available everywhere.
- Adjustable straps on the forearm crutches that allow you to use your hands when still, without needing to let go of the crutches.
- Reflective tape allows users to be seen at night.
- A small horn, located on the handle, can be used to alert distracted bystanders of your presence, preventing potential stumbles. It can also be used as a panic button.
- The Ergobaum Crutch knee rest opens and closes easily for those who could use a little rest when standing. It is highly customizable and easily removable, designed to make you comfortable.
Ideal for users 5’1” – 6’6”
Made of medical grade materials
Featuring shock absorbers, LED lights, knee-resting platforms,
adjustable grip angle position options, adjustable height options,
safety light reflectors, ergonomic padded grips and cuff, & more.
Includes AG13 alkaline batteries – can also be replaced with LR44, G13, or SR44w batteries (not included)
Measures 34” x 9“ x 4” (86cm x 23cm x 10cm)
Crutch’s weighs 2.8 lbs (1.3kg)
All our Rehab Products come with 3 months global warranty and support services. We have excellent after sales service record with more than 10,000 happy users worldwide. So you can count on our commitment and be one of our happy customers.