Ergobaum 7G Crutch
Ergobaum Foldable Crutch 7G is designed by an Orthopaedic Surgeon with the consideration of ergonomic support, aid to recovery, comfort, safety and the look too. Whether you have a temporary injury or a chronic condition requiring crutches, Ergobaum Forearm Crutch is the ideal choice. They provide ergonomic support that works with your movements and weight distribution.
Why it is the most advanced forearm crutches available?
- Ergobaum Forearm Crutch has the highest number of patents for crutches on the market.
- The sleek, ergonomic design is elegant in its practicality as well as appearance.
- The patented handgrip, high-performance tip and shock absorber in the lower part of the crutch help to reduce friction and pain.
- The handle material is both cushiony, anti-slip and strong, allowing for a comfortable grip with less stress on the hand and upper body.
- It has this unique angle-adjustable handgrip, so the user can set to the desired angle for more comfort.
- Ergobaum Crutches include adjustable cuffs that are easy to customize, and the adjustable straps allow you to use your hands without needing to let go of the crutches.
- Ergobaum Crutches has telescopic tubing that allows the user to easily set the crutch to the perfect height.
Other Unique Features:
- A flashlight with easy accessibility. You don’t need to find a smart-phone in the dark when you can use the brilliantly designed Ergobaum Crutches with a light practically at your fingertips. Easily replaceable batteries, available everywhere.
- Reflective strip for the night out safety.
- There is a small horn on the handle to alert distracted bystanders of your presence, preventing potential stumbles. Furthermore, it can be a panic button.
- The Ergobaum Crutch knee rest opens and closes easily for those who could use a little rest when standing. It is height adjustable and easily removable.