Lightweight Power Wheelchair – Foldawheel PW-1000XL is a wider version of our well-known model PW-999UL, it is more powerful, faster with a longer driving range.
Important features of PW-1000XL:
- Opens and Folds in just 1 second and fit easily in the trunk of a small car. (Some users can swing it to open/fold with one hand). Stands upright by itself after folded and you can roll it with wheels.
- Foldawheel PW-1000XL lightweight power wheelchair is only 25.5 kg (56 lb) if without battery. And each battery weighs just 1.7 kg (3.7 lb). The price you pay for now comes with 2 batteries. (Total weight 63.5 lb)
- Each battery can operate about 15km (9.3 miles), and the standard delivery comes with 2 batteries to operate about 30km (18.6 miles), which should be more than enough for most users. The travel range of 25km was tested with a user at 100kg (220lb) on a usual flat surface environment.
- You can also add one extra battery upon placing the order to travel nearly 45km (28 miles). The battery compartment can hold up to 3 batteries.
- The weight capacity is 150 kg (330 lb), but don’t worry if you exceed a bit more because it has a very sturdy structure.
- Equipped with safer and more durable Soft Pack Polymer Li-ion cells (similar to iPad or Macbook except it is bigger capacity).
- 5-speed control and the joystick serve as the accelerator. Maximum speed up to 8 km/hr (5 miles/hr) with 10″ rear wheels.
- The 2 powerful 250W brushless motors produce higher torque and more energy-saving compares to the traditional brush motors.
- High-grade aircraft quality aluminum alloy frame for stronger, safer, and more durable.
- Detachable seat cushion and backrest for washing purposes.
- Both armrests can be raised up to get closer to tables or easier transfer to other surfaces
Other special features:
- Equipped with 4 spring suspensions for more comfort on bumpy rides.
- The latest joystick controller is smaller and easier to control. You can remove it conveniently with the detachable cable system upon check-in the power chair as luggage.
- The seat cushion and backrest cover material is a non-fray material called Air-Breeze as it allows more airflow and a better cushioning effect. It is more durable and detachable for washing purposes.
- Detachable anti-tilt support is provided (the user should install it for safety or without it if the usage environment is always on a flat surface).
- A thick padded travel bag is a very useful optional accessory to ensure no surprise after you get down from the plane.
What else comes with this Lightweight Power Wheelchair PW-1000XL?
- A good quality certified smart Charger (100V-230V) so you can use it anywhere in the world.
- A Storage bag underneath the seat for your convenience.
- 2 years Global Warranty (Doesn’t matter where you travel to)
- This lightweight electric wheelchair is the 2nd creation of Foldawheel by Wheelchair88.