Leo II (Lightest Standing Wheelchair)
It is scientifically proven that regular standing can prevent and helps health problems associated with “long periods of sitting on wheelchair” including: bedsore, skin breakdown, poor blood circulation, muscle spasms and tendon shrinkage. It also improves bone density, urinary health, bowel movement and more. So the best standing wheelchair not only helps you to gain independence & self-confidence, it also improves the health and quality of life. Leo II would be the best solution if the user has both strong arms.
Please check out the video to see how easy it is to stand by yourself.
You can hardly find a standing wheelchair that is so stylish, lightweight, user friendly, and it is also the lightest standing wheelchair in the world. If you enjoy using a manual wheelchair and would like to stand-up regularly by yourself, Leo II is really your best choice. Kindly check out the details and specifications to find out which size suits you the most.
- Return Policy
Why Leo II is the best manual standing wheelchair?
- Leo II is the lightest standing wheelchair in the world that is made of high grade aluminium alloy. It is not only stylish, but made of top quality materials and workmanship to meet the highest safety and durability requirements.
- We have 14″, 16″ and 18″ seat width, and there are multiple adjustable parts to fit different body sizes and needs:
- Seat Depth and footrest height: To suit users with different height.
- Footrest angle: There are 3 angles for footrest adjustment, so user can gradually tilt the footrest angle as he get used to it, which helps to stretch the calf muscles and tendons during sitting and standing movement.
- Backrest height: Provides better support if user requires higher backrest and extra H-shaped harness.
- User can stand or sit with his own pace to prevent muscle spasm during stand-up/sit-down movement, because of the proprietary user-controlled stand-up & sit-down mechanisms.
- Total operational weight of 27 kg (59 lbs) and able to reduce to only 21.5 kg (47 lbs) after detached both front and rear wheels by quick release function.
- After take off the quick release front and rear wheels, user can fold the backrest for easy handling and storage during travel.
- Comes with knee strap, calve strap, safety belt and chest strap. There are also different types of optional straps meet individual needs. For example, thigh strap, ankle strap, H-shape harness for body etc.
- It is equipped with Polyurethane Rear Wheels Suspension which provides more comfortable rides over rough surfaces.
- The maximum weight capacity is 120 KGS (250lbs).
- It is suitable for users with strong arms, palm and fingers. (Users with weak arms/palm/fingers or users with only one strong arm, Pegasus II would be a good choice). Or should you would like to move in standing position, please look into Phoenix II and Draco)
|Seat Width Choices||14″ / 16″ / 18″|
|Seat Depth (Adjustable)||18″, 19″, 20″|
|Total Width 16″ / 18″||25.8″ / 27.8″|
|Total Height (Adjustable)||33.5″ – 37.4″|
|Backrest Height (Adjustable)||13.8″ – 17.7″|
|Footrest To Seat Length (Adjustable)||17.5″ – 20.5″|
|Travel Weight – 16 ” / 18″||21.5 KG / 22KG|
|Total Weight – 16″ / 18″||27.0 KG / 27.5KG|
|Packing Size – 16″ / 18″||100X63X60cm / 100X67X60cm|
|Open Size 20″||(L x W x H) 102cm 68cm 88cm~98cm|
|Open Size 16″||(L x W x H) 102cm 63cm 88cm~98cm|
|Open Size 14″||(L x W x H) 102cm 58cm 88cm~98cm|
All our Standing Series wheelchairs come with 2 year global warranty and support services. Replacement parts can be easily swapped by users without technical knowledge. Should there be any problem, we will send you the spare parts by courrier doesn’t matter where you are and travel to, and a video guide will be provided too.
Should you think it is not suitable and would like to return it back to us. There are just a few important points for you to know:
- It is buyer’s responsibility to notify us within 10 days from the arrival date.
- The return product should be in perfect new
condition. Buyer should be responsible for any damages or scratches during the trial period.
- Buyer must pack the return product exactly the same way as per received to ensure no scratches or damage during shipment.
- We will arrange the pick up from you but you need to be available based on the agreed pick up time.
- Upon checking the item in good condition after arrival at our logistic warehouse, we will process the refund within 48 hours.
- There will be a 15% re-stocking fee to cover the international shipping (2 ways) and admin charges.