Leo II (Lightest Standing Wheelchair)
It is scientifically proven that regular standing can prevent health problems associated with “long periods of sitting on wheelchair” including: Prevent and helps to cure bedsore, skin breakdown, poor blood circulation, muscle spasms and tendon shrinkage. It also improves bone density, urinary health, bowel movement and more. So standing wheelchair not only helps you to gain independence & self-confidence, it also improves the quality of life.
Please check out the video to see how easy it is to stand by yourself.
You can hardly find a standing wheelchair that is so stylish, lightweight, user friendly, and it is also the lightest standing wheelchair in the world. If you enjoy using a manual wheelchair and would like to stand-up regularly by yourself, Leo is really your best choice. Kindly check out the details and specifications to find out which size suits you the most. *Normally it will take about 3 weeks maximum to prepare the unit. And DHL/UPS will take about 3-4 days to reach your door steps.
As the lightest standing wheelchair in the world, this latest version Leo II has a lot of great features beyond your imagination:
- Proprietary user-controlled stand-up & sit-down mechanisms to prevent muscle spasm during stand-up/sit-down movement.
- Total operational weight of 27 kg (59 lbs), decreasing to only 21.5 kg (47 lbs) after detached both front and rear wheels by quick release function. The backrest can be folded for easy handling and storage during travel.
- Multiple adjustable parts (Seat depth, backrest height & footrest height and footrest angle) to fit different body sizes and needs. Angle adjustable footrest helps to stretch your calf muscles and tendons during sitting and standing exercise.
- Polyurethane rear wheels suspension for better riding comfort over rough surfaces.
- This full aluminium alloy standing wheelchair is very stylish, and also made of top quality materials and workmanship to meet the highest safety & durability requirements.
|Seat Width Choices||16″ / 18″|
|Seat Depth (Adjustable)||18″, 19″, 20″|
|Total Width 16″ / 18″||25.8″ / 27.8″|
|Total Height (Adjustable)||33.5″ – 37.4″|
|Backrest Height (Adjustable)||13.8″ – 17.7″|
|Footrest To Seat Length (Adjustable)||17.5″ – 20.5″|
|Travel Weight – 16 ” / 18″||21.5 KG / 22KG|
|Total Weight – 16″ / 18″||27.0 KG / 27.5KG|
|Packing Size – 16″ / 18″||100X63X60cm / 100X67X60cm|
You may also like…
Draco Standing WheelchairUS$9,900.00
Draco standing wheelchair is the best power standing wheelchair that equips with full function capability allows you to move, stand, sit, recline and lie down in safe and comfortable positions. The footrest, armrest and backrest move in a coordinated way simultaneously, so user will not feel the muscle pull when changing from standing-sit-lie down position.
With Draco, you can minimise the risk and effort of transferring user during day time as user can take a nap in lie-down position.
Phoenix II Electric Standing WheelchairUS$7,500.00
This Phoenix II is the latest model of the best electric standing wheelchair in the market. Now you can move in standing position and recline 25 degrees for more comfort. It comes with full specifications including adjustable headrest, H-shape harness for safety and LED light for night going out.
- Comes in 14″, 16″ and 18″ seat width.
- Speed up to 8 km/hr (5 miles/hr).
- Travels up to 30 km (18.5 miles) with full charge.
- Equipped with LED lights, headrest and H-shaped safety harness.
- Spring suspension for extra comfort over rough terrains.
- More descriptions below under specifications and descriptions.
Pegasus II (Semi-Power Standing Wheelchair)US$4,800.00
Pegasus II: The Lightest Semi-Power Standing wheelchair in the world, which allows you to easily practice stand-up or sit down by power control function and roll manually. Frequently stand-up can greatly improve user’s health. Suitable for wheelchair users with only one workable hand or finger.
Great to serve as a physiotherapy equipment for home, hospital or rehab centre. The up/down position can be controlled by a small controller at the tip of armrest.