eTrike – an Electric-Assist All Terrain Wheelchair.
It is suitable for:
- Those who would like some assistance to travel off-road.
- Active users who want to go further for faster or tackle more challenging terrain.
- Existing customers that are currently using manual Mountain Trike.
The eTrike is ideal for everyday outdoor use whether it be on a muddy woodland trail, a trip to the shops, a walk in the park. It can easily overcome difficult terrains including climb over the relatively higher curb. It has the flexibility to be ridden in three different ways:
- Manually by pushing the drive levers allowing the rider to have clean, dry hands whatever the weather.
- Power assist by using the twist throttle or thumb throttle.
- Hybrid by pushing drive levers and power assist simultaneously.
This revolutionary all-terrain electric assist wheelchair allows you the ability to combine manual power with power assist as and when you want. If you are looking for fully powered all terrain power chair with more capability, then you may look at our PW-4x4Q
The standard Mountain Trike manual wheelchair has the features below:
The unique direct drive steering means that you can steer and drive the Trike with only one arm, leaving a spare hand for… holding hands, using the phone, walking the dog or even holding a coffee! The steering gives excellent control for smooth turns and an easy ride across slopes.
Gives you a smooth and comfortable ride when riding over rough terrain, rocks and tree roots or dropping off curbs, riding over cobbles with confidence knowing that the Trike is highly stable.
Hydraulic Disc Brakes
It gives you great control and braking in all weather, over difficult ground and steep hills. Adaptable and adjustable just for you!
The lever drive enables you to explore with clean dry hands and has the advantage of being able to ride over rough ground, up hills and even over obstacles.
- This is the latest product of Mountain Trike and may take 2 weeks before stock arrival.