PW-800AX Foldable Power Wheelchair
US$2,400.00 – US$2,800.00
- High Quality Material
- 2 Years Warranty
- World Wide Shipping
- Live Chat Support
Foldawheel PW-800AX Duo Function Wheelchair gives you the best of both worlds: the freedom of a power chair, and the flexibility of manual control when needed. With its Magnesium Alloy large rear wheels, PW-800AX can operate as a power chair or as a manual wheelchair. (Optional Adjustable Headrest and Raisable Footrest available).
Price indicated does not include shipping cost.
PW-800AX Foldable Power Wheelchair with the latest Magnesium Alloy rear wheel rims. We make this stylish model with different seat width 14″, 16″, 18″, 20″ and 22″.
- 24″ Magnesium Alloy rear wheels allow you to reverse across larger gaps, and you can also hand assistance in conjunction with power mode upon challenging terrain.
- Made of high quality aircraft grade aluminium alloy and the total weight is only 34kg (75 lbs). With the strong structure, the load capacity is up to 150 kg (330 lbs).
- Adjustable seat width allows user to change the seat width among 16″, 18″ and 20″ should the user gain or loose weight over time. (14″ and 22″ are not adjustable, and 22″ is actually heavier as we use bigger motors and structure frame)
- Uses 2 units of Polymer Li-ion Batteries for much better battery lifespan and ensures lightest weight possible. Each battery pack is only 1.85kg (4 lbs) and detachable.
- Never worry about running out of power as this foldable power wheelchair can be switched from power to manual mode in a few seconds (the switch at the gear box is reachable by hand).
- Our powerful 200W motors and gear boxes provide higher torque with more power efficiency compared to market products at the same power rating.
- It has individual height adjustable armrests (So users can rest their arms in a comfortable position whether an extra seat cushion is being used or not).
- And both armrests can be raised up to allow sitting closer to tables or easier transfer to other surfaces.
- The seat and backrest are foldable. Footrests are detachable and height adjustable. This compact design allows for easy folding and storage in small spaces or car trunk.
- The seat and backrest covers are made from the latest material “Airbreeze”, and it can be detached easily for washing.
- Optional Adjustable Headrest (For more comfort) and Raisable Footrest (For users not able to bend the knees) are available.
- All Foldawheel series come with global support warranty, so don’t worry about after sales support.
You can hardly find a foldable power wheelchair that has a balance good selling points……comfortable, lightweight, good looking, durable and yet with reasonable price like our PW-800AX.
|Max Speed||8 KM/Hr (5 Miles/Hr)|
|Actual Weight||34 kg (75 lbs)|
|Maximum Capacity||150 kg (330 lbs)|
|Seat Width||(14″, 16″, 18″, 20″ and 22″ Special order)|
|Folded size||87.5cm X 44cm X 73cm | 34.5” x 17.5” x 29”|
|Open size for 16″ (Length X Width X Height)||115 x 63 x 93 cm|
|Open size for 18″ (Length X Width X Height)||115 x 68 x 93 cm|
|Open size for 20″ (Length X Width X Height)||115 x 73 x 93 cm||Max Distance / Full Charge||18 km (11 miles)|
|Charge time||6-8 hours|
|Max Slope Capability||12 degrees|
|Motor Type||Latest Brush Motor|
|Frame Material||Aluminum Alloy|
|Tire Type||Pneumatic Tire|
|Arm Rest||Raisable & Height adjustable|
All our Power Wheelchairs Series come with 2 years global warranty and support services. We have excellent after sales service record with more than 10,000 happy users worldwide. So you can count on our commitment and be one of our happy customers.