Pegasus II (Semi-Power Standing Wheelchair)
Pegasus II: The Lightest Semi-Power Standing wheelchair in the world, which allows you to easily practice stand-up or sit down by power control function and roll manually. Frequently stand-up can greatly improve user’s health. Suitable for wheelchair users with only one workable hand or finger.
Great to serve as a physiotherapy equipment for home, hospital or rehab centre. The up/down position can be controlled by a small controller at the tip of armrest.
|Seat Width Choices||16 Inch or 18 Inch|
|Seat Depth (Adjustable)||18″, 19″, 20″|
|Total Width||24″(61cm) or 26″ (66cm)|
|Total Length||39.8″ (108cm)|
|Total Height (without backrest extension)||31” 78.5cm|
|Total Height (with backrest extension||33.3”/37.2” (84.5-94.5cm)|
|Backrest height (without backrest extension)||12” (30.5cm)|
|Backrest height with backrest extension)||14.8” ~ 18.7” (37.5-47.5cm)|
|Total Weight||35 kg (77 lbs)|
|Travel Weight (after detach front and rear wheels)”||30 kg (66 lbs)|
|Seat to Footplate range||17.5” – 20” (45 – 50 cm)|
Pegasus II: The Lightest Semi-Power Standing wheelchair
- Stand frequently can greatly improve the health of wheelchair users. Not only it prevents bedsore, it also improves bowl movement, heart & lung function, bone density. Minimize muscle spasm and joint stiffness.
- You can control Up/Down movement by a small controller at the tip of armrest (can be either right or left side). Suitable for wheelchair users with only one workable hand or finger.
- Adjustable leg length, seat depth and even the footrest tilting angle to suit different users. Available in 14”, 16” and 18” seat width. (Shorter user can add on footrest adapter as accessories.)
- Quick release front and rear wheels with foldable backrest for easier transport. It can fit in a car trunk after detached the wheels and backrest being folded.
- Practise stand up and sit down frequently and stand as long as possible for maximum health benefit. Great to serve as a physiotherapy equipment for home, hospital or rehab center.
- Total weight at only 35kg even though it is equipped with power up/down feature.
You may also like…
PW-999UL (Lightest Power Wheelchair)US$2,200.00
Foldawheel PW-999UL as the lightest power wheelchair in the world, is our first model of lightweight foldable power wheelchair created in 2012. Over the years we have been upgrading and improving the parts to meet the highest standard within this lightweight category. We sold so many units in the past few years which helped to improved the life quality of over 5000 users. Please find our latest improved features at product description below:
Leo (Lightest Standing Wheelchair)US$3,300.00
It is scientifically proven that regular standing can prevent health problems associated with “long periods of sitting on wheelchair” including: Prevent and helps to cure bedsore, skin breakdown, poor blood circulation, muscle spasms and tendon shrinkage. It also improves bone density, urinary health, bowel movement and more. So standing wheelchair not only helps you to gain independence & self-confidence, it also improves the quality of life.
Please check out the video to see how easy it is to stand by yourself.
You can hardly find a standing wheelchair that is so stylish, lightweight, user friendly, and it is also the lightest standing wheelchair in the world. If you enjoy using a manual wheelchair and would like to stand-up regularly by yourself, Leo is really your best choice. Kindly check out the details and specifications to find out which size suits you the most. *Normally it will take about 3 weeks maximum to prepare the unit. And DHL/UPS will take about 3-4 days to reach your door steps.