Pegasus II (Semi-Power Standing Wheelchair)
Pegasus II: The Lightest Semi-Power Standing wheelchair in the world, which allows you to easily practice stand-up or sit down by power control function and roll manually. Frequently stand up can greatly improve user’s health. Suitable for wheelchair users with only one workable hand or finger.
Great to serve as a physiotherapy equipment for home, hospital or rehab centre. The up/down position can be controlled by a small controller at the tip of armrest.
Price indicated does not include shipping cost.
- Return Policy
Pegasus II: The Lightest Semi-Power Standing wheelchair
- Stand up frequently can greatly improve the health of wheelchair users. Not only it prevents bedsore, it also improves bowl movement, heart & lung function, bone density. Minimize muscle spasm and joint stiffness.
- You can control Up/Down movement by a small controller at the tip of armrest (can be either right or left side). Suitable for wheelchair users with only one workable hand or finger.
- Adjustable leg length, seat depth and even the footrest tilting angle to suit different users. Available in 14”, 16” and 18” seat width. (Shorter user can add on footrest adapter as accessories.)
- Quick release front and rear wheels with foldable backrest for easier transport. It can fit in a car trunk after detached the wheels and backrest being folded.
- Practise stand up and sit down frequently and stand as long as possible for maximum health benefit. Great to serve as a physiotherapy equipment for home, hospital or rehab center.
- Total weight at only 35kg even though it is equipped with power up/down feature.
|Seat Width Choices||16 Inch or 18 Inch|
|Seat Depth (Adjustable)||18″, 19″, 20″|
|Total Width||24″(61cm) or 26″ (66cm)|
|Total Length||39.8″ (108cm)|
|Total Height (without backrest extension)||31” 78.5cm|
|Total Height (with backrest extension||33.3”/37.2” (84.5-94.5cm)|
|Backrest height (without backrest extension)||12” (30.5cm)|
|Backrest height with backrest extension)||14.8” ~ 18.7” (37.5-47.5cm)|
|Open Size 18″||(L x W x H) 102cm x 68cm x 88cm~98cm|
|Open Size 16″||(L x W x H) 102cm x 63cm x 88cm~98cm|
|Open Size 14″||(L x W x H) 102cm x 58cm x 88cm~98cm|
|Total Weight||35 kg (77 lbs)|
|Travel Weight (after detach front and rear wheels)”||30 kg (66 lbs)|
|Seat to Footplate range||17.5” – 20” (45 – 50 cm)|
All our Standing Series wheelchairs come with 2 year global warranty and support services. Replacement parts can be easily swapped by users without technical knowledge. Should there be any problem, we will send you the spare parts by courrier doesn’t matter where you are and travel to, and a video guide will be provided too.
Should you think it is not suitable and would like to return it back to us. There are just a few important points for you to know:
- It is buyer’s responsibility to notify us within 10 days from the arrival date.
- The return product should be in perfect new
condition. Buyer should be responsible for any damages or scratches during the trial period.
- Buyer must pack the return product exactly the same way as per received to ensure no scratches or damage during shipment.
- We will arrange the pick up from you but you need to be available based on the agreed pick up time.
- Upon checking the item in good condition after arrival at our logistic warehouse, we will process the refund within 48 hours.
- There will be a 15% re-stocking fee to cover the international shipping (2 ways) and admin charges.